The thief left it behind: the moon at my window - Ryokan

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

my letter to you

Family
Namaste

Our meeting of friends, colleagues, acquaintances,
From brief interactions... to deep loving bonds...
None of these meetings are accidental


We chose one another for the deep sacred lessons we present one another.
Obstacles may have occurred along the way and temporarily obscured this choice we made.

I embrace this choice and sacred pact I have with you.

From womb to death sacred connections bring invaluable lessons taking us ever closer to our true self:
Partner. family, friends, acquaintances, those we do not yet know or may not meet in this realm, all things
...all family

Thank you for being who you are
I love you

I pray all beings will be connected in their source; love

If you feel inspired to do so – pass this love letter on
– or better - your own version
To family, friends and all you meet...
So our circle may grow
Into eternity

No comments: