The thief left it behind: the moon at my window - Ryokan

Monday, September 22, 2008

GURU LIFE

Gurulife

I call life GURU LIFE
because I'm finding Life to be the most amazing sacred teacher of all
- the perfect teacher -
all other teachers a mere shadow in comparison
I cannot begin to express...

I hear of those who have gurus
and their great love for these beings
- and know these gurus must either be direct channels of Guru Life
one and the same
or else paled
by their obstructions to this great guru
freelly available to all

I know the love of a disciple of a guru
I sing the same songs,
cry the same tears and dance the same ecstasy

how fortunate!
emaho

there is nothing Guru Life hands me
which is not sacred

my only desire
is to become one
with this great teacher of oneness

2 comments:

Art and Poetry said...

Nice! I like reading your blog it is always makes me think about life.

HummingBird said...

thank you for resonating